In 2010 my eldest daughter Chloe won a ‘MasterChef’ competition at her High School. The competition was judged by celebrity chef and BBC Master Chef presenter, Marcus Wareing. She made a Moroccan vegetable and chickpea tagine for her main course. This hummus was her starter.
Jaine Chisholm Caunt, Director General of the Grain and Feed Trade Association (GAFTA)
For 4 Person(s)
1. Char the red peppers under the grill until the skins are blackened all over. Place on a chopping board to cool down and cover with cling film.
2. Remove the skins from the peppers and deseed. Finely chop the flesh
3. Put all the ingredients except the coriander into a food processer and process until smooth.
4. Adjust seasoning to taste, adding a drizzle more olive oil, and a dash more lemon juice and paprika if liked.
5. Garnish with the chopped coriander and serve with warm pitta bread and vegetable crudités.