White Bean, Lentil and Kale Wraps
For 4 Person(s)
For the Salad
- 2 cups cooked lentils
- 2 cups cooked white beans OR 1 can white beans drained and rinsed
- 4 leaves curly kale, stems removed, chopped and massaged
- 1/2 cup red onions, thinly sliced
- 2-3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
For the Dressing
- 1/2 cup tahini
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- sea salt to taste
- water (if needed, to reach desired consistency)
- 4-5 soft tortilla wraps
Place all the salad ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well.
In a small bowl, add all the dressing ingredients. Mix well.
Pour dressing over salad and mix until everything is incorporated.
Spoon about 1 cup of the mixture onto each tortilla, wrap and serve