Food Blogger, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Food, Pleasure, and Health is a food and wellness website by Dixya Bhattarai, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist based in Dallas Fort Worth, Texas. She shares healthy recipes and nutrition articles on www.foodpleasureandhealth.com.
More from Dixya Bhattarai
Tandoori Roasted Chickpeas
- 2 cups cooked (or use 2-15 oz canned) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp tandoori masala
- Preheat the oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat chickpeas dry with clean paper towel or dish towel. Allow chickpeas to air-dry for few minutes.
- Toss chickpeas in salt and olive oil and let it bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Stir the pan and shake chickpeas evenly every 10 minutes until they are golden, dry, and crispy.
- Sprinkle tandoori masala over chickpeas until they are coated evenly.
- Enjoy them hot as they will be at their crispiest. You can store them in an airtight container for few days