Healthy Living and Travel Blogger
Carmy is a healthy living blogger based in Toronto. She is an avid runner and fitness enthusiast who loves sharing what she is up to in the kitchen and at the gym. She is a big believer in balance and her recipes reflect that, from healthy meal preps, to good old fashion comfort food.
On the Pulse Blog
More from Carmy
Crunchy Nacho Burrito Taco Cups
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 (10oz) can diced tomatoes
- 10 oz corn
- 10 oz black beans
- 1 small onion, diced
- Cheese (as much or as little as you'd like)
- 48 wonton wrappers
- Olive oil
- To make these Crunchy nacho burrito taco cups, start with heating your oven to 375°F.
- Cook your beef and add your taco seasoning. and tomatoes in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Line each cup of the muffin tin with 2 wonton wrappers.
- Scoop in the beef, tomato, onion, black beans, corn, and top off with cheese.
- Brush the tips of the wontons sticking out with some olive oil.
- Bake at 375°F for 10–15 minutes or the edges are golden.
This recipe originally appeared on carmyy.com.