For 4 Person(s)
- 3 tbsp chana dal
- 1/4 cup milk
- 5 eggs
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla powder / cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp cashew nuts and raisins
- 1 tbsp ghee
- Soak chana dal in water for 2 hours and drain it.
- Grind chana dal with milk to make smooth paste.
- In a bowl add 2 eggs and 3 egg yolks.
- Beat with mixer then add sugar, vanilla powder to it and beat until sugar dissolve.
- In a separate bowl add 3 egg whites and whip to make white, fluffy cream.
- Add chana dal paste into egg yolk mix and carefully add whipped egg whites. Mix slowly by folding.
- Heat pressure cooker at low flame and add 1 tsp of ghee.
- Add chana dal egg mix into cooker and close the lid (don’t place weight on it).
- In a separate pan add ghee and fry cashew nuts and raisins.
- After 3 minute open the pressure cooker lid and add cashew nuts and raisins on top of it.
- Close the lid and cook at low flame until steam comes out though the nozzle or till an inserted tooth pick comes out clean.