Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
Mediterranean Black Bean Burgers with Grilled Eggplant Buns
- In a food processor add black beans, boiled sweet potato, chives, garlic powder, cumin and black pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer in large bowl and mix in oats.
- Form about 3 black bean patties and brush with 1 tbsp. oil on each side.
- Cut Eggplant into 1 inch thick slices and brush with 1½ tbsp. oil on each side.
- Cut Red pepper in thirds and brush with ½ tbsp. oil on each side.
- Heat grill to medium low and add eggplant and peppers, cook for 3-5 minutes on each side or until tender.
- For black bean burgers cook on grill sheet or oven safe pan. Cook for 3-5 minutes on each side or until crispy.
- Serve with arugula, red onions and avocado and a sauce preference.