Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
Sweet Potato and Lentil Mason Jar Salad
- Prepare french green lentils and couscous according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 400F, toss sweet potatoes with avocado oil and spread in a single layer on a baking tray. Roast sweet potatoes for 20 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork. Remove sweet potatoes from oven and set aside.
- Add dressing ingredients into a small mixing bowl and stir with a fork until combined
- In a mason jar add dressing, lentils, sweet potatoes, couscous, cranberries, arugula in that particular order, to make sure the greens stay crisp!
- Store mason jar in refrigerator until ready to eat. Mason jar will keep for 3 days refrigerated.