Spring Buddha Bowl with Nutty Turmeric Dressing
- 1/2 cup pulses, lentils, mung beans, adzuki beans
- 1 cup lettuce, romaine; chopped
- 1 small zucchini, spiralized
- 5 spears asparagus, trimmed and blanched
- 3 tomatoes, cherry
- 1 radishes
- cucumber, sliced
- handful dill, fresh
- 1 tbsp feta cheese, raw
- 1/2 small avocado, sliced
- 1 tbsp almond butter, of choice
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- dash ginger, ground
- For the pulses: cook according to package, about 10-15 minutes. Rinse, drain, and set aside to cool.
- For the asparagus: fill a small skillet with an inch of water. Bring to a boil and cook the asparagus for 1-2 minutes. Immediately after, place asparagus in a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process.
- Start plating your bowl! Start with the lettuce and zoodles as the base. Then asparagus, cooked pulses, and remaining ingredients.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a bowl. Drizzle on top of the salad and enjoy!