Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
Lentils with Roasted Veggies and Yogurt Sauce
- Cook lentils: add 1 cup dry lentils and 2 cups water to a large pot. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 20-30 minutes, or until lentils are tender. Drain excess water and set aside.
- While lentils cook, preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add golden beets and carrot to baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper. Roast for 20-30 minutes, or until tender and caramelized.
- Prepare the yogurt sauce: use a blender or food processor to blend together garlic, lemon zest, whole milk yogurt, and olive oil. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Prepare the salad: mix together cooked lentils with roasted vegetables and chopped parsley. Drizzle with yogurt sauce and enjoy!