- 1/2 cup lentils, green
- 1 lb tomatoes, cherry or heirloom; seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 onion, red; finely diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/2 tsp salt, kosher
- Cook green lentils according to package directions. Strain and let cool completely.
- In a large bowl mix together cooked green lentils, tomatoes, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice, and kosher salt. Mix well.
- Serve salsa immediately or cover and refrigerate for 2-3 days. Enjoy!