Preheat oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4
- Mix the chickpea flour, curry powder, paprika and turmeric in a large bowl.
- Rub in the margarine with the flour mixture until it resembles bread crumbs.
- Gradually mix in a tablespoon of water at a time, until the mixture forms a stiff dough. Form it into a circle and roll out on a floured surface to form a thin sheet of pastry.
- Cut out 8-inch circles in the pastry using a cup or plate.
- For the vegetable filling, heat the oil in a pan and add the spices, followed by the kidney beans, mixed veg and Tabasco Sauce. Fry until veg is soft.
- Put a tablespoon of the vegetable filling in the centre of half of the pastry circles, then brush the edge around the filling with soya milk, before placing the second circle of pastry on the top of each.
- Secure the top and bottom of the pattie together by pressing your fingers all around the sides (use wet fingers).