Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
Gluten-Free Blueberry Chickpea Pancakes
- In a large bowl mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Slowly stir in water or almond milk, until the pancake batter has a thick consistency. If the batter is too thick, add more water or almond milk.
- Heat a griddle to medium heat and grease with coconut oil or butter.
- Using a 1/3 cup measuring spoon, add batter to the pan. Dot pancake with a few blueberries.
- Once small bubbles begin to form, after about 3-4 minutes, flip pancakes. Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes on other side.
- Repeat with remainder of pancake batter.
- Serve pancakes with blueberries and maple syrup. Enjoy!