Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
Crispy Split Pea Avocado Toast
- In a medium bowl, cover the split peas with water. Let soak for at least 2 hours before making the avocado toast.
- After the split peas have soaked, heat a small skillet with the olive oil over medium high heat.
- Drain the split peas and add them to the preheated pan. Saute until crispy, about 3-5 minutes.
- While split peas are cooking, toast the bread and scoop out the avocado. Mash the avocado in a small bowl and stir in the red pepper flakes and salt/pepper to taste.
- Stir half of the split pea mixture into the avocado mixture. Spread on the toast and top with remaining split peas.