Crispy Honey Mustard Split Green Peas
- 1 cup split peas, green, dried; soaked for 4 hours or boiled for 10 minutes
- 2 tbsp don mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- salt, pink; to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400. After soaking or boiling the split peas, drain and pat dry.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a bowl and pour over the peas and combine.
- Spread peas evenly over a baking sheet and roast until golden in color and crunch in texture. About 10 minutes, flipping halfway though.
- Serve immediately in a salad and store the remaining in the fridge in an air-tight container.