Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
Roasted Chickpea Tahini Butter
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees. Place the chickpeas, 1 tbsp of coconut oil, ground cinnamon and salt in a bowl. Toss to combine.
- Spread the chickpea mixture out on a sheet pan and bake for 40 minutes until crispy.
- Allow the chickpeas to cool, then place them in a high power blender or food processor. Pulse for 10 – 20 seconds, until a fine powder forms.
- Add the remaining coconut oil, honey and tahini, pulse until combined and somewhat smooth. Remember that the butter will remain somewhat chunky because the chickpeas have a low oil content and won’t break down completely.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.