For 3 Person(s)
- 280 g (10 oz) gram flour
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 200 ml (7 fl oz) water
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 100 g (3 ½ oz) mixed vegetables finely chopped and precooked tin kidney beans
- Stir the gram flour and curry powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Gradually add the water and mix until the mixture resembles a pancake mix, not too runny and not too thick.
- Boil the mixed vegetables in water, until soft, and heat the tinned kidney beans and add to the mixture.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and spoon in one ladle of the batter.
- Fry on one side for a minute or two; then cook the other side by flipping with a spatula.
- Serve when pancakes are lightly browned on both sides.