White Lima Bean Salad with Garlic and Sweet Potatoes
- 1 sweet potato, orange; peeled and diced
- 1 sweet potato, purple; peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp ghee, or avocado oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup lima beans, white; cooked
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 tbsp parsley, fresh; chopped
- 1/4 cup microgreens, or arugula
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt, sea
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- Heat ghee or avocado oil in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat and add chopped sweet potatoes. Cook 10-15 minutes, or until slightly tender, add in garlic, and cook an additional 5-10 minutes, or until sweet potatoes are easily pierced with a fork. Pour into a large bowl.
- Add cooked lima beans, parsley, microgreens or arugula, lemon juice, olive oil, sea salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Garnish with avocado and enjoy!