White Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
- 1/3 cup white beans, rinsed
- 1/2 banana, frozen
- 2 tbsps coconut butter, raw organic
- 1 tsp cacao butter, raw organic
- splash vanilla extract, organic
- 3 tbsps chia seeds
- 3/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened vanilla
- granola, gluten free
- almond butter
- bee pollen
- pine nuts
- pumpkin seeds
- chia seeds
- hemp seeds
- sesame seeds, black
- Chop up the frozen banana into 2" pieces.
- Add to a blender. Then, add 1/3 cup white beans (make sure you rinse them well!)
- Next, add the coconut butter, cacao butter, vanilla extract, chia seeds, and half of the almond milk.
- Turn your blender on low for 30 seconds, then slowly pour the rest of the almond milk into the blender. Turn your blender up to high for another 30 seconds, then pour into a bowl.
- Top with desired toppings!