Vegan Burrito Bowl
- 6 cups cauliflower rice, cilantro lime
- 1 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15.5 oz can corn, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup onion, red; diced
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp cilantro, divided
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin, ground
- 1/2 tsp salt, kosher
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup pico de gallo, or fresh tomato salsa
- 1 cup lettuce, romaine; shredded
- Prepare the cilantro lime cauliflower rice, divide between four bowls.
- In a large bowl, combine the black beans, corn, red onion, lime juice, 2 tbsp cilantro, black pepper, cumin and salt.
- Divide this mixture between the four bowls on top of the cauliflower rice.
- Top the bowls with avocado, pico de gallo, romaine lettuce and the remaining 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped.