Tuna Chickpea Pitas
- 1/2 cup yogurt, whole milk or Greek
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt, sea
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 2 5 oz can tuna, white albacore; drained
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup onion, red; diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 cups tomatoes, cherry; halved
- 2 cups arugula
- pita bread, whole wheat
- Whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, tahini, sea salt, pepper, and parsley in a small bowl until smooth and creamy.
- To a separate medium bowl add tuna, chickpeas, red onion, and celery. Pour yogurt mixture over top and stir until combined.
- Create pitas: add two tablespoons tuna and chickpea mixture into pitas. Garnish with arugula and cherry tomatoes. Fold and devour!