Thai Chickpea Zucchini Noodle Salad
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium squash, yellow
- 1 14 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup almonds, slivered; toasted
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- 5 large leaves mint, thinly sliced
- 5 leaves basil, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar, plus 1 tsp
- 1 tbsp fish sauce, plus extra
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 3/4 tsp chili garlic sauce
- In a small bowl, whisk together the rice vinegar, fish sauce, agave nectar and chili garlic sauce.
- Cut the ends off of the zucchini and yellow squash, and cut them in half crosswise. Run the zucchini and squash through the skinniest blade on the spiralizer to produce noodles. Place them into a large bowl.
- To the zucchini and squash noodles, add the chickpeas, toasted almonds, cilantro, mint and basil.
- Toss with the dressing. Serve.