Sweet Potato Chickpea Hash
- 2 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 2 medium sweet potato, diced
- 1 1/2 cup chickpeas, cooked
- 1/2 onion, red; diced
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add sweet potatoes and cook until slightly tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add the onion to the skillet and cook until translucent. Add the kale and 2 tbsp water. Cook until kale is wilted.
- Add the chickpeas and season with salt and pepper. Continue to cook for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.
This recipe is part of a 5 Meals with 5 Ingredients weekly meal plan. Get the ingredient list here.