Summer Vegetable Foil Packs
- 2 ears corn, husks removed and halved
- 2 potatoes, chopped; russet or potato of choice
- 1 bell pepper, red; chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 onion, sweet; chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 cup white kidney (cannellini) beans
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp olive oil, (or oil of choice), plus additional for serving
- 2 tbsp paprika, smoked
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast, (substitute with your favorite cheese)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh herbs, for serving (cilantro, basil, and/or parsley)
- Preheat the grill to medium heat and lay two pieces of aluminum foil on a flat surface.
- Toss together corn, potatoes, pepper, zucchini, onion, beans, garlic, lemon, oil, paprika, nutritional yeast, salt, and pepper. Divide mixture in half and spoon onto the center of each piece of foil. Pull the ends of the foil pieces up to wrap contents (add a second layer of foil if needed) and place each packet on the grill. Cook until potatoes are tender, about 35-45 minutes.
- Remove foil packs from the grill, and allow them to cool slightly before unwrapping. Sprinkle with fresh herbs and drizzle with more oil before serving. Enjoy!