Spicy Vegan Black Bean Dip
- 1 15 oz can black beans
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp cumin, ground
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- lime juice, juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/4 cup salsa, of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a loaf pan or small square pan and set aside.
- In a food processor, combine all the ingredients except for the lime juice and salsa. Pulse until combined but black beans are still slightly chunky.
- Transfer dip to the prepared pan and stir in the lime juice and salsa.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until dip is bubbling and warm. Serve immediately with tortilla chips and bell peppers.