Speckled Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup black bean flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar, granulated
- 1/4 cup sugar, brown
- 1 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- In bowl, stir together bean flour, baking soda and salt.
- In mixing bowl, cream together butter, granulated and brown sugars. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Stir in dry ingredients until blended. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by small teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto nonstick baking sheets.
- Bake in oven at 350ºF for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.