Simple Roasted Chickpeas and Tomatoes
- 2 cups tomatoes, cherry; halved
- 2 cups chickpeas, cooked or canned (drained)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place the tomatoes and chickpeas in a bowl, then add the olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss until all tomatoes and chickpeas are coated.
- Spread the mixture in an even layer on the prepared sheet pan.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until chickpeas are crispy and tomatoes are blistered and starting to shrivel.
- Serve over fresh pasta or greens