Roasted Garlic & Rosemary White Bean Dip
- 1 cup white beans, cooked
- 1 head garlic, roasted
- 2-4 tbsps olive oil, extra virgin; or other mild-flavored oil
- 1 tbsp rosemary, chopped; fresh or sub 1 tsp dried herbs
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar, or fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt, sea; plus more to taste
- 1 pinch pepper, black; to taste
- vegetables, crackers, and/or crostini for serving
- Slice off the top edge of a head of garlic and rub with olive oil.
- Roast at 325F for 30-45 minutes, or until completely tender and golden.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely until ready to use.
- Add all ingredients to the food processor or blender. Begin with 2 tbsp of the oil and add more as necessary to reach desired consistency.
- Puree until completely smooth. Taste and adjust for seasonings.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve immediately.
- Can be stored in the refrigerator sealed with a lid for up to 3 days.