Roasted Cauliflower with Chickpeas and Pomegranate
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt, kosher
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, fresh
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp parsley, fresh; chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place cauliflower florets and chickpeas in a large bowl. Add the garlic powder, cumin, paprika, chili powder, and salt. Drizzle with olive oil and fresh lemon juice. Stir until the cauliflower and chickpeas are well coated.
- Place on a large baking sheet and bake for 45 minute or until the cauliflower and chickpeas are slightly crisp.
- Remove from the oven and add the pomegranate arils and fresh parsley. Serve immediately.