Red Kidney Bean Turkey Chili
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 3 onion, sautéed to golden brown and blended
- 2 cup tomato puree, fresh
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 tsp chili powder, red
- 1 tbsp cardamom, green; ground
- salt, to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- Heat oil and add blended onions.
- Add the tomato puree and sauté it.
- Add the cumin powder, red chili powder, cardamom powder, yogurt and salt.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes. Add the Turkey mince and mix well
- Add red kidney beans, mix it well and add a cup of water.
- Cook it for another 15- 20 minutes