Peanut Butter Chocolate Chickpea Protein Bar
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas
- 1 eggs
- 3 dates, medjool; pitted
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 2 tbsp almond flour, (not meal)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter, smooth
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut milk, chocolate (or any type of milk flavored with cocoa)
- 2 scoops protein powder, whey, chocolate-flavoured
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Simply blend all the ingredients together in a food processor until smooth.
- Pour into a 8x8 inch pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let the pan cool for 10 minutes or so, and then store in your fridge overnight. Trust me, this is what helps give the protein bars a fudgy texture.
- Makes enough for 11-12 small protein bars--eat and enjoy the next day!