Peanut Butter Chickpea Energy Balls
- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas, cooked
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, smooth, all-natural
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 1 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips, mini
- First place chickpeas, peanut butter, and honey in a food processor and blend for about a minute on high or until the mixture is smooth.
- Then, add in cinnamon, vanilla extract, salt, and oat flour, and pulse until combined. At this point your dough should be similar to cookie dough consistency. If things are too dry, add more peanut butter, if things are too wet, add more ground oat flour.
- Add in chocolate chips and pulse until combined.
- Finally, using a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop out a heaping tablespoon of dough and roll between your palms to form a ball. Repeat. Store in the fridge or freezer!
Recipe by Fit Foodie Finds.