Orange and Cucumber Navy Bean Salad
- 2 cans white kidney (cannellini) beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup bell pepper, red; diced
- 1 cup cucumber, English; chopped (about 1/3 of a big one)
- 1 tbsp dill, fresh; chopped
- 1 orange, cara cara; segmented
- 1/4 tsp salt, kosher
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese, ricotta salata
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1/2 tsp mustard, Dijon
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- Combine all salad ingredients in a bowl. Toss.
- Combine dressing ingredients, pour over salad.
- Top with cheese.
- Serve at room temp or chilled. Flavors will develop over time!