One Pot Turkey Taco Soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup onion, red; diced
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 3 10 oz cans tomatoes, diced, with jalapeno peppers
- 1 4 oz can green chilies, diced
- 1 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz can kidney beans
- 1 15 oz can pinto beans, rinsed
- 1 15 oz can corn
- 3 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp cilantro, fresh (chopped)
- 1 avocado, (sliced)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, (shredded)
- Add the olive oil to a large pot or dutch oven on the stove over medium high heat.
- Add the red onion and ground turkey, cook 6-7 minutes or until the turkey is cooked through.
- Add the diced tomatoes with jalapenos, diced green chilies, black beans, kidney beans, pinto beans, corn and taco seasoning.
- Stir to combine and bring to a simmer.
- Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve with the optional toppings of your choice.