- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 medium sweet potato, chopped
- 2 cups potatoes, baby fingerling; cut in half
- 2 beets, golden; peeled and chopped
- 1 onion, red; chopped
- 2 cups chickpeas, canned, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp salt, sea
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp thyme, dried
- 1/4 cup parsley, fresh; chopped (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add all chopped veggies and chickpeas to a large bowl. Drizzle with avocado oil and sprinkle with sea salt, pepper, and thyme. Mix to combine and evenly coat.
- Spread the vegetables in a single layer on the lined baking tray.
- Bake vegetables for 30-35 minutes, stirring halfway through, or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned.
- Remove tray from oven and sprinkle with parsley.