One-Pan Cauliflower Nachos
For the Roasted Cauliflower:
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
For the Toppings:
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup salt and pepper, to taste; or garlic salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup pinto beans, canned
- 1/4 cup onion, red; finely diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced
- cilantro, fresh; to taste
- pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup yogurt, Greek; plain
- 2 tbsps hot sauce, Frank's Red Hot
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and rub a baking sheet with olive oil. Prep cauliflower by cutting the head into fourths. Then, slice into chip-like thin pieces. Place on pan.
- Drizzle cauliflower with a generous amount of olive oil and then season with garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Bake at 400ºF for 25 minutes.
- Remove cauliflower and then flip. Add cheddar cheese, rotisserie chicken, pinto beans, red onion, jalapeno, and fresh cilantro.
- Bake again for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with fresh pico de gallo and special sauce!