- 2 16 oz bags pita chips, salted
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup black beans, cooked
- 1/2 cup onion, red; chopped
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, diced
- 1/2 cup olives, kalamata; chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, cherry; chopped
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 1/4 cup parsley, fresh; chopped
- Set the oven broiler to high. Spread the pita chips on a sheet pan and top with cheese, beans, onion and artichoke hearts. Broil for 8 minutes or until cheese begins to brown.
- Top with olives, cherry tomatoes, hummus and parsley before serving.