Mediterranean Kebabs with Hummus
- 2 cups chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, cherry
- 1/2 cup zucchini, cubed
- 1 onion, red; chopped
- 2 14 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- Stack the chicken, tomatoes, zucchini and red onion evenly on 8 kebab sticks.
- Place the kebabs on a grill over direct heat. Cook until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor. Pulse until smoothly pureed.
- Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle pine nuts and additional olive oil on top before serving.