Lima Bean Succotash with Garlic-Rosemary Dressing
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped and halved
- 2 cups lima beans, baby; cooked
- 1 cup corn, kernels, frozen, thawed
- 1 bell pepper, green; chopped
- 1 bell pepper, yellow; chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsps honey
- 1 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsps rosemary, fresh; chopped
- 1 tsp mustard, Dijon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 1/3 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring often, for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes, lima beans, corn, and bell pepper and cook for 3-5 minutes until tomatoes soften and beans are just tender.
- Remove from heat and place in a serving bowl. Stir in the chopped scallions.
- Place the white balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, rosemary, onion, mustard, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender and pulse to combine. With the blade running, gradually add in the olive oil in a slow, steady stream until smooth. Toss with the succotash and serve.