Lentil Watermelon Summer Salad
- 6 cups watermelon, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups lentils, black, puy or beluga; cooked
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 10 mint, fresh; finely sliced leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar, or champagne vinegar
- salt and pepper
- In a large salad bowl, combine the watermelon, lentils, half of the feta and half of the mint.
- In a small container, whisk together the olive oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour olive oil mixture over the watermelon mixture. Toss gently to combine. Top with remaining feta and mint before serving.