Lentil, Grapefruit and Fennel Salad with Avocado
- 2 cups lentils, green, cooked
- 1 head radicchio, chopped
- 1 bulb fennel, thinly sliced
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/2 onion, red; thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar, or white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp honey
- Combine the lentils, radicchio, fennel, grapefruit, avocado and red onion in a large bowl, set aside.
- In a bowl or glass liquid measuring cup, combine the olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and honey. Whisk vigorously to combine.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss to coat.