Lentil Caprese Bruschetta
- 1 cup lentils, green, or French; cooked
- 15 tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 10 basil, leaves, diced
- 1 package mozzarella cheese, fresh; diced
- 3 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 baguette
- Combine the lentils, cherry tomatoes, basil and mozzarella in a large bowl, toss gently to combine.
- Pour the olive oil and half of the balsamic vinegar into the mixture. Sprinkle half of the salt, then toss to combine.
- Taste the mixture and add more balsamic vinegar and salt as needed.
- Slice the baguette into 1 inch thick pieces. Top each slice with the lentil caprese before serving.