Green Curry with Chickpeas
- 1 can coconut milk, unsweetened
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 cups chickpeas, cooked
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained (if you're not using cooked chickpeas)
- 1 bell pepper, red; cut in thin strips
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- salt, sea; to taste
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped (for garnish)
- In a large saucepan, add the coconut milk and turn on low heat.
- Add the garlic, curry paste, onion powder and stir until well mixed.
- Add the pepper, jalapeno, snow peas and chickpeas and cover.
- Cook about 8-11 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the peppers begin to soften. Once the peppers soften, remove from heat.
- Salt to taste, top with chopped green onion for garnish, and serve over rice. This should last at least 3-4 days in the fridge.