Greek Lentil Frittata
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, cherry; halved
- 1/2 cup lentils, brown, or green; cooked
- 1/4 cup onion, red; diced
- 1/4 cup olives, sliced
- 1 ounce feta cheese, crumbled; plus extra for serving
- 2 tbsps parsley, fresh; minced, plus extra for serving
- 1/2 tbsps olive oil
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk, whole
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- In a large bowl, toss together cherry tomatoes, cooked lentils, red onion, olives, feta, and parsley.
- Preheat oven to 400˚ and heat an 8”oven-proof or cast iron skillet over medium-low heat. Add and heat olive oil. Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper and pour into heated skillet. Cook for 5-6 minutes until bottom is set.
- Sprinkle tomato mixture over/into the frittata. Transfer to the oven and bake for another 15-18 minutes until puffed up, doesn’t jiggle, and is slightly browning. Remove and let cool slightly before serving.