Gluten-Free Chicken Tenders
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt, sea
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 2 eggs
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless skinless; sliced into strips
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mix together parmesan cheese, garbanzo bean flour, garlic powder, onion salt, paprika, sea salt, and black pepper.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs.
- Dip chicken strips into egg mixture and then into parmesan mixture, coating both sides evenly. Place chicken strip on lined baking tray. Repeat with the remainder of the chicken.
- Bake chicken tenders for 15 minutes, flip, and bake an additional 10-15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and coating is golden.
- Remove from oven and serve with dipping sauce of your choice. Enjoy!