Gluten-Free Blueberry Chickpea Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups chickpea flour
- 1 1/2 cups water, or almond milk
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp flax meal
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt, sea
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, or butter
- In a large bowl mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Slowly stir in water or almond milk, until the pancake batter has a thick consistency. If the batter is too thick, add more water or almond milk.
- Heat a griddle to medium heat and grease with coconut oil or butter.
- Using a 1/3 cup measuring spoon, add batter to the pan. Dot pancake with a few blueberries.
- Once small bubbles begin to form, after about 3-4 minutes, flip pancakes. Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes on other side.
- Repeat with remainder of pancake batter.
- Serve pancakes with blueberries and maple syrup. Enjoy!