Easy Lentil Tacos
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, diced; about 1 cup
- 2/3 cup lentils, green, dried
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- taco shells, for serving (use gluten free to make recipe gluten free)
- toppings, for serving
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a medium size saucepan. Add in the onion, and sauté until just tender and fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- Add in the lentils, taco seasoning, and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer until the lentils are tender, and the liquid is mostly absorbed—about 15-20 minutes.
- Spoon the lentil mixture into taco shells, and top with desired toppings.