Curry Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut 1 inch thick slices
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt, divided
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 2 cups white beans, cooked
- 1/4 cup water
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the cauliflower slices on the baking sheet. Combine the olive oil in a bowl with 1 tsp salt, pepper, curry powder and turmeric.
- Brush the mixture onto the cauliflower then bake for 25 minutes.
- White the cauliflower roasts, combine the beans, water and remaining salt in a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Spoon the bean puree onto four plates and top each with cauliflower to serve.