Crispy Black Lentil Falafel Bites
- 2 1/3 cups lentils, black; cooked and cooled
- 1/2 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp avocado oil, (or your preferred oil)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Combine all ingredients in food processor (make sure lentils are steaming out) and pulse until well combined, you want there to be some chunks of lentils but not too many!
- Using a ¼ cup measuring spoon or your hands, form into small patties and add to baking tray
- Bake in oven for about 20 minutes, flipping half way through
- Enjoy with your favorite greek salad or make a falafel sandwich!