Chocolate Chip Almond Flour Banana Blondies
- 1/2 cup banana, mashed
- 3 tbsps coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsps coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup protein powder, pea
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips, (vegan, if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8x8 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together mashed banana, coconut coconut oil sugar and vanilla extract until well combined. Add in almond flour, protein, baking soda and salt and mix until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips, reserving a few for sprinkling on top. Spread evenly in pan towards the sides. The batter will be slightly sticky so do your best.
- Bake for 12-16 minutes or until edges become slightly golden brown. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack. Cut into 12 squares.