Chickpea Superfood Cookie Dough Balls
- 2 cups chickpeas, cooked
- 1/2 cup protein powder, plant-based, vanilla-flavoured
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs, (or dairy-free choc chips)
- 1/2 cup coconut, flaked
- 1/2 cup rolled oats, gluten-free
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup goji berries
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, or agave
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, (can substitute vanilla stevia)
- Blend or process chickpeas in a blender or food processor until they are silky smooth, and then transfer to a large bowl.
- Add all of the dry ingredients: protein powder, oats, cacao nibs, goji berries and coconut flakes.
- Mix well and then add the wet ingredients: almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Mix well to combine all ingredients, and then roll into balls using about 2 tablespoons of the mixture for each ball (about the size of your palm).
- Refrigerate to set them, and then plate to serve
- *They last for about a WEEK & A HALF in the fridge, and they get crunchier as the days go on